Decagon Lab provides a comprehensive ion exchange resin report to monitor your IER performance throughout the resin shelf life. A minimum biannually routine check on resin’s performance helps to estimate the best time for resin replacements and to evaluate problems and rectify them accordingly.
Resin study is also conducted to scrutinize resin performance and during troubleshooting.
- Cation resin
- Anion resin
- Weak Base Anion
- Weak Acid Cation
- Microscopic Analysis
- Total Exchange Capacity
- Water Retention Capacity
- Wet Screen Analysis
- Bead Count : Whole/Cracked/Broken/Deformed
- Salt Splitting Capacity – for Anion resin only
- Weak Base Capacity – For Weak Base resin only.
- Weak Acid Capacity – For Weak Acid resin only.
- To conduct TEC before and after brine squeeze
- Organic fouling test – Anion
- Iron Fouling Test – Cation